ITV's hit game show Tipping Point, hosted by Ben Shephard, is back for a 10th series and we’re on the lookout for contestants!
In order for us to consider you for this series, please read the eligibility requirements below. If you do satisfy the requirements, please click “next” to complete an application form. Alternatively, if you would like a postal application please write to: Tipping Point Applications, RDF Television West, Regent House, Regent Street, Bristol, BS84HG, stating your name and address.
The closing date for applications is 3rd May 2019. If you are returning your application form by post, your application form must reach us by 30th April 2019
PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. You must be aged 18 (eighteen) years or over;
2. You are a permanent legal resident and are currently living in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands;
3. You are able to attend studio and willing to release yourself from family and/or work commitments on request from the Producer on a specified date if you are chosen to participate in the Programme .
4. You are not currently employed by Producer, the ITV group of companies or the holders of the OFCOM Channel 3 licences (currently: ITV Broadcasting Limited, Channel Television Limited, STV North Limited, STV Central Limited and UTV Limited and any successor or replacement licensees) (collectively referred to as the "Broadcaster") and have not been previously employed by any of the foregoing
5. You are not a live-in partner or immediate relative (i.e. mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of ours or the Broadcaster or any of the ITV group of companies
6. You are not sufficiently connected with the Programme so that your participation in the Programme could create the appearance of impropriety (unless otherwise approved by us).